• The 16-in-1 solar powered model package allows you to build a selection of vehicles
• Build 16 models out of 803 parts and let your imagination run wild
• Models include a fan, a robot, a chopper car and more
• App-based instructions allow for 3D exploded images with detailed instructions for building models
• Supports today’s STEM school curriculum
• Includes 3V solar panel for power - suitable for ages 8+
What can I build with this kit?
This motorised model set allows you to build 16 different models. This includes a chopper car, a fan, a plane, a robot and a winch crane. The 3V solar panel powers the included motor and allows you to learn about renewable energy at the same time. The kit also includes a quiz section, which challenges your newly acquired knowledge.
Where can I find instructions to build other models?
The package contains instructions to build eight models. After building these, however, you can view the instructions on how to build more models online here, or through the downloadable app – links above or through the downloads tab.
What is STEM and how does this help my child?
STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. These subjects focus on an applied approach to learning, allowing more practical-based education instead of theory. This encourages children to learn how to construct items utilising the basics of the above subjects. By engaging your child, you can encourage learning and development and potentially take the first steps down a rich and varied career path.