EnOcean Pi Wireless Gateway 868MHz
• Transform your Raspberry Pi into a wireless gateway
• Working frequency of 868MHz
• Smart Ack controller functionality
• Transparent radio channel
• Programmable repeater functionality (1/2 level)
• ESP3 support
• Not API programmable
• UART serial interface
• Power supply voltage range from 2.85V to 3.5V
• Typical 3dBm conducted output power
• 125Kbps data rate and ASK modulationThe ENOCEAN PI 868 is a 868MHz SMD mountable radio transceiver module enabling the realization of gateways for 868MHz radio systems. They provide a bidirectional radio interface at one end and a bidirectional serial interface at the other end. Radio messages are sent transparently through the serial interface in both directions from and to an externally connected host processor or host PC. In addition control commands can be sent from the host, e.g. to configure the repeater functionality or to manage the Smart Ack functions. This module can act as postmaster for up to 15 bidirectional sensors using Smart Ack technology.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.