• Project high quality, bright images with a resolution of up to 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
• With 3,000 lumens, you will be able to watch movies or presentations, even with a large amount of ambient light in the room
• Get a full cinema experience by projecting your film up to 320 inches
• WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and 16:9 native aspect ratio gives you a great widescreen picture, with 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios also available
• Fine detailed images with crisp, clear blacks creating defined shadows thanks to 15,000:1 contrast ratio
• Watch a movie every day for up to 15 years before having to change the projector bulb
• The included carry case makes it easy to move the projector from room to roomHigh quality, bright images
Suitable for creating your very own home cinema or professional presentation at the office, the Epson EB-W04 projector is very versatile. Your content is delivered at a WXGA resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels for high definition picture that gives you clarity and detail in the projected image. Utilising 3LCD technology, this projector can achieve a high white and colour light output, both able to achieve up to 3,000 lumens of light. Projected at a native WXGA resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio, you get a great widescreen HD picture, you can also set the aspect ratio to 4:3.
What are the different ways I can connect to this projector?
Enjoy your content from a range of devices and display it onto a 320-inch screen, with HDMI, VGA, USB type A, USB type B, composite video and S-Video connections available. Twin phono (RCA) ports are available for adding audio to your analogue input source, enabling you to enjoy the sound from the projector’s 1W speaker.
How does eco mode help me?
Once eco mode has been activated, the lamp brightness, fan speed and power consumption are all reduced. The reduction in brightness of the lamp helps extends its life to 10,000 hours, which decreases the frequency of lamp changes. This helps you save time and money, as it will take approximately 15 years of use before either the lamp or filter needs to be changed.