• Watch movies and present even when there is a large amount of ambient light in the room with 3,200 lumens
• Enjoy your content in all its glory – the projector can produce a 320 inch wide image from 10.89m away
• WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and 16:10 native aspect ratio gives you a great widescreen picture, with 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios also available
• View finer details with crisp, clear blacks creating clearly defined shadows thanks to the 15,000:1 contrast ratio
• Operates with a 200W lamp that lasts for 5,000 hours or 10,000 hours using eco mode
• Connect to the projector in various ways with HDMI, VGA, USB 2.0 type A, USB 2.0 type B, composite video, S-Video and twin phono ports available
• Get a 2W mono sound through the built-in speaker
• Fairly quiet fan that produces 37dBA of sound, which is significantly reduced under eco mode to 28dBA
• Can be mounted to the ceiling with three mounting holes located at the bottom of the projector
• Wirelessly send content to the projector, when Epson’s wireless LAN module is connected (sold separately)
• Automatic vertical and manual horizontal keystone correction lets you fix distorted images, caused by the projector not being on a level surface
• Eco mode helps you to save power and increases lamp longevityHow easy is this projector to set up?
Suitable for both the home and office, this versatile Epson EB-W31 projector is great for watching films with family or delivering clear presentations. Your content is delivered at a WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels) for a high definition picture that gives you clarity and detail in the projected image. The amazing thing about this projector is its auto power on function. This feature triggers your projection to start automatically once an input source has been detected. This means you can start watching and presenting in no time at all, with an easy and hassle-free set-up. You can also display two images from two different input sources side by side on the same screen, making your presentations more effective and interactive. A 2W mono speaker is built into the projector for an all-in-one solution, reducing the need to take or set up a speaker.How clear is the picture with ambient light in the room?
Utilising 3LCD technology, this projector is capable of achieving high white and colour light output, with both able to achieve up to 3,200 lumens of light. The high lumen output means you can enjoy clear and detailed images regardless of the amount of ambient light in the room. A 15,000:1 contrast ratio gives you deep, rich blacks and dense shadow areas, for a detailed and lively image. Projected at a native WXGA resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio, you get a great widescreen HD picture. You can also set the aspect ratio to 4:3 or 16:9.Where should I put the projector to get the best image?
An amazing 320 inch screen can be created with this projector when situated at roughly 10.89m away, thanks to the throw ratio of 1.3:1 to 1.56:1. Automatic keystone detection and adjustment instantly corrects any distortions in the image, which is caused by the projection not being level with the area it is projecting on. Additionally, manual horizontal keystone correction ensures that the projector can be placed in numerous locations without a distorted image occurring.What different ways I can connect to this projector?
Enjoy your content from a range of sources and display it onto a 320 inch screen, with HDMI, VGA, USB type B, composite video and S-Video connections available. Twin phono (RCA) ports for adding audio to your analogue input source. So you can enjoy the sound from the projector’s speakers. A type B USB connection and the built-in player gives you the ability to play videos (only AVI files supported) and project pictures from a USB memory stick or hard drive.
You can connect your smartphone to this projector using an MHL (micro USB to HDMI) cable or adapter. Depending on the device, you may need a 5 pin or 11 pin cable or adapter (click here
to see our range), so please check with your manufacturer first. If you want to connect your Apple device you will need either an Apple 30-pin Digital AV adapter (Order Code: A02NQ
) or an Apple Lighting Digital AV adapter (Order Code: A89LQ
Alternatively you can wirelessly connect your computer, Mac or smartphone to the projector wirelessly, with Epson’s ELPAP10 Wi-Fi adapter (sold separately). The iProjection app allows images and documents to be projected from your smartphone or tablet, making presentations easy to setup and wire-free.How does eco mode help me?
Once eco mode has been activated lamp brightness, fan speed and power consumption are all reduced. The reduction of brightness of the lamp helps extend its life to 10,000 hours, decreasing the frequency needed to maintain and replace the lamp. This helps you save time and money, as it will take approximately 15 years of use before either the lamp or filter need to be changed.