- Project your media wirelessly and experience big screen entertainment like never before
- A bright 3,100 Lumen display offers a sharp image even in low light levels
- Full HD resolution projects your image at a crystal clear 1080p using a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Create a screen size everyone can see, up to a maximum of 300 inches
- Utilise wireless networking or wired devices using HDMI/MHL, VGA or Composite connections
- Use USB type A and Type B ports for data transfer from media storage
- Built in 2W mono speaker lets you play sound through the projector, without the need for a separate sound system
- Set up in minutes, automatic keystone correction gives you the best picture possible, even when projecting on an uneven surface
- Manual focus lets you tweak your projected image to get the sharpest picture possible
- Control your projector from afar, with the included remote
High definition big screen viewing
The Epson EH-TW60 projector is a fantastic solution for grabbing everyone’s attention, whether you are showing off your latest presentation to the board or watching your favourite films in a big screen format. The EH-TW60 displays a full high definition picture at a resolution of 1080p which is perfect for displaying media as images are projected with an increased level of detail. Using a 3,100 Lumen lamp with 3LCD technology, the Epson EH-TW60 works in any scenario at virtually any light level.
Quick convenient connections
The Epson EH-TW60 excels over previous generations of projector with a built-in WiFi receiver, this means that you can cast your media wirelessly once you have connected the projector to your home or office network. A wireless connection removes the need for additional cables, keeping your projection area free from cluttered cables.
A range of ports and connections are featured on the Epson EH-TW60 to allow a range of devices to use the projector as a visual output, should a WiFi network be unavailable. HDMI / MHL ports let you connect an array of devices from media players to DVD drives. While a VGA connection makes it easy to connect your laptop directly into the projector. Older devices such as VCRs or gaming consoles that lack HDMI can connect by using the component red, white and yellow RCA plugs.
Start projecting in minutes
The Epson EH-TW60 is really easy to set up, automatic keystone correction aligns your image perfectly, even if your projector is located on an uneven surface. The high-powered lens can project a maximum screen size of 300 inches and can be positioned easily while maintaining a relatively short throw distance from your projection screen. For example, to enjoy a screen size of 60 inches from corner to corner you will need to position the projector 1.64 metres away from the screen.