Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF All In One Wi-Fi Printer
• Wi-Fi 4-in-1: print, scan, copy and fax with automatic document feeder
• Fast print speeds: print up to 15 pages per minute
• Flexible connectivity: Wi-Fi and Ethernet
• Easy-to-use: 6.3cm LCD screen
• Epson connect: freedom to print and scan anywhere
• Apple AirPrint & Google Cloud Print CompatibleThe Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF has been designed to fit perfectly into small, busy office environments with its fast print speeds and duplex printing, scanning, copying and faxing. In addition, this model features a 6.3cm LCD screen with intuitive control panel for easy menu navigation, and Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity.
Thanks to Epson's fast drying DURABrite Ultra Ink, business documents are water, smudge and highlighter resistant. Cartridges are also available in XL size, helping to save further on costs. XL inks are ideal for high print volumes, offering up to a 50 percent lower cost-per-page than competitive lasers.
Business-quality printing at up to 15ppm for single-sided documents and 7.9ppm for double-sided documents*2, ensure work is delivered quickly and efficiently every time.
This device allows users to load up to 250 sheets of A4 plain paper. It has a single-sheet rear-feed paper tray providing media flexibility, accepting varied paper types and thicknesses, such as card, envelopes and business cards. With a duplex ADF for multi-page scanning, copying and faxing, this printer provides everything a small office or workgroup needs, in one compact device.
Epson Connect allows users to print wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs within the office and print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer's unique email address. The Remote Printer Driver offers more flexibility to print from a PC to any Epson Connect printer anywhere in the world, while Scan-to-Cloud enables users to store scanned documents directly in Cloud services. In addition the WF-3520DWF is Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud print ready.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.