Eruption Quad Core AMD 3.6GHz + 8GB Memory Motherboard Kit (Used)
• Includes AMD quad core 3.6GHz A8-series APU (3.9GHz turbo speed)
• Supplied with a huge 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM
• Build a powerhouse of a PC that's perfect for gaming or other demanding tasks
• Integrated Radeon HD 7650 graphics
• Asus F2A85-M motherboard provides precise digital power control for AMD APU'sAMD Quad Core A8-Series APU 3.6GHz
Processor Type: AMD Quad-Core A8-Series APU for desktops
Model: A8-5600K with Radeon™ HD 7560D
Socket Type: FM2
Power Wattage: 100
AMD Socket FM2 Athlon™/A- Series Processors
Supports CPU's with up to 4 cores
Supports AMD® Turbo Core 3.0 Technology
AMD A85X FCH(Hudson D4)
2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2250(O.C.)/2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Maximum 32GB memory capacity can be supported with DIMMs of 16GB or above - please refer to www.asus.com or user manual for the memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List)
Dual-channel memory architecture
Support AMD Memory Profile (AMP) memory
NB: Due to OS limitations, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operating systems may only recognize less than 3GB. Install a 64-bit Windows® OS when you want to install 4GB or more of memory on the motherboard.
Integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series Graphics in A-series APU
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI/RGB ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution of 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Supports DVI with max. resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution of 1920 x 1600 @ 60Hz
Maximum shared memory of 2048MB
AMD® dual graphics technology support *1
Supports DirectX 11
2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x16/x4)
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x PCI
Realtek® 8111F, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller
Realtek® ALC887 8-channel high definition audio CODEC
- Supports jack-detection, multi-streaming, front panel jack re-tasking
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.