eTape16 Digital Tape Measure
• Large, clear and easy to read digital display
• Centre line to ensure accurate measurements
• Long-term memory that can store up to two measurements
• Re-zero function to ensure accuracy and allow offset measurements
• Inside and outside measurements for flexibility when measuring in awkward spacesWhat makes the eTape16 different from other tape measures?
The eTape16 is digital tape measure built on the traditional solid tape measure design. The eTape16 can either operate digitally using its large clear integrated LCD display, or by using the clearly marked measurements on the tape’s side. The case of this tape measure is made from high quality polycarbonate to ensure durability.
What happens when the battery in the eTape16 runs out?
The battery supplied can give you up to 64 hours of continuous measuring, and is easily replaceable (CR2032). If the battery does run flat, however, you can still use the tape measure as it displays all the numbers on the blade.
|| 1mm or 1/16 inch
| Tape length
|| 4.8768m or 16 feet
| Tape blade width
|| 19mm or 3/4 inch
|| CR2032 lithium (included)
| Turn off
|| Automatic – 5 minutes
| Turn on
|| Pull blade
| Measurement units
|| Feet, Inches, Fractions, to 1/16th of an inch (ex. 2' 7 3/16?)
|| Inches, Fractions, to 1/16th of an inch (ex. 31 3/16?)
|| Decimal Inches, to 1/10th of an inch (ex. 31.1?)
|| Decimal Feet, to 1/100th of a foot (ex. 2.59')
|| Centimetres, to 1/10 of a Centimetre (ex. 79.1 cm)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.