Everspring 180 Degree PIR Sensor for Outdoor Lights
• Turns on external light fittings when movement is detected through infrared rays
• Can support a maximum light load of 1000W, providing you with a wide choice of different lights to use with the sensor
• Detects movements at a maximum angle of 180 degrees and distance of 12 metres
• IP44 rated for outdoor use
• Adjustable timer lets you change the time the light is on to between five seconds and 12 minutesWould this be the right PIR sensor for me?
A great addition to your home or business for safety or convenience, this PIR sensor allows you to connect lights rated up to 1000W and have them turn on when motion is detected. The sensor can catch movement at a maximum angle of 180 degrees and distance of 12 metres, providing you with a wide area of coverage. With an IP44 rating it can be used outdoors as well as indoors.
What lights can I use with this PIR sensor?
This PIR sensor is compatible with 1000W incandescent and 400W fluorescent or lower light sources, so you can use a range of different light sources. Additionally you can decide how long the light stays on for with the adjustable timer allowing you to set the time to between five seconds and 12 minutes. Also with the adjustable light sensor (0 to 1000 lux) you can decide when you want the PIR sensor to start catching movement.
|Maximum Operating Range
1 x PIR Sensor
1 x Bracket
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.