• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 chipset, super overclocked with a base clock speed of 1708MHz and a boost speed of 1847MHz
• 8GB of GDDR5X video memory (VRAM) running at 10Gbps, which provides incredible gaming performance
• Limited to two units per customer
• Connect a range of monitors to the graphics card with three DisplayPort, a DVI-D and HDMI ports
• Supports up to four monitors for an immersive gaming experience, with a maximum resolution of 7680 x 4320 pixels on each, 8K UHD supported
• Supports NVIDIA’s SLI HB Bridge for a two-way SLI solution that delivers silky-smooth gameplay
• Full-sized card that takes up two expansion case slots – check your case and motherboard dimensions first
• EVGA ACX 3.0 includes 0dB fans designed to last 400% longer due to the double ball bearings design
• Three years manufacturer warranty
• Manufacture part number: 08G-P4-6183-KR
• Virtual reality (VR) ready so you can enjoy a fascinating 360-degree gaming experience
• NVIDIA G-SYNC allows the card to synchronise with G-SYNC ready monitors to minimise display stutter and input lag
• EVGA PrecisionX OC utility allows you to push the performance of your Pascal chipset EVGA graphics card for extreme graphics applications
• LED logo adds a great visual effectNVIDIA’s new flagship GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card is the most advanced gaming graphics card ever created. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and gaming experiences—driven by the new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. This is the ultimate gaming platform. #GameReady.
What can I expect from this graphics card?
Experience a quantum leap in gaming with the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC graphics card, which is powered by NVIDIA’s new Pascal architecture. The world’s most advanced GPU architecture delivers game-changing performance, innovative technologies and immersive, next generation virtual reality (VR). The card is power-efficient with an 8-pin PCI-E connector needed, and is designed for the PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture, which is also backwards compatible. The SC GTX 1080 comes with ultra-fast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5X technologies. This, combined with support for DirectX 12 features, gives you the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experience – up to twice the performance and three times the efficiency compared to the Titan X.
The card is able to accommodate the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution and multiple monitors through the power of the new Pascal architecture. It is plug-and-play compatible with leading VR headsets driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies – so you’ll be able to hear and feel every movement with VRWorks Audio and physics and haptics working together to deliver a truly immersive gaming experience. NVIDIA GameWorks technologies provide smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences, and through NVIDIA Ansel you can capture 360-degree in-game shots, even in VR. Perfected for gaming now and in the future, the card also supports Vulkan API and OpenGL 4.5.
What is the performance like on this card?
An impressive 8GB of GDDR5X VRAM running at 10Gbps and GPU super overclocked at 1708MHz base clock speed, with a 1847MHz boost, provides astonishing graphics-rendering performance. This mean you can enjoy the latest games with settings maxed out. NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0 is embedded into the SC GTX 1080, which dynamically maximises clock speeds based on workloads and allows enthusiast-class controls such as temperature target and fan controls. The card also supports NVIDIA’s new SLI HB bridge which doubles the available transfer bandwidth compared to the NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, delivering silky-smooth gameplay and the ultimate performance. With these features, this card offers the best way to enjoy surround gaming.
How can I connect to this graphics card?
A number of displays can be connected to this graphics card, with three DisplayPort, dual-link DVI-D and HDMI ports provided. You’ll be able to futureproof yourself for higher resolution monitors in development, with support for up to 7680 x 4320 pixels available through DisplayPort. Up to four monitors can be used at the same time, and with simultaneous multi-projection you can game without experiencing stretched viewpoints. This will improve performance in VR and improve display accuracy when using NVIDIA Surround.
NVIDIA G-SYNC provides a stunning visual experience, and with a compatible monitor you can minimise display shutter and input lag. NVIDIA GameStream lets you stream GeForce GTX gaming experience to portable devices like the NVIDIA Shield.
How well can I overclock this card and is software included?
NVIDIA has equipped the card with various features to ensure it is well cooled and has excellent overclocking potential. ACX 3.0 EVGA cooling system offers dual 0dB, double ball bearing fans which extend the life of the fan up to 400% longer, when compared to the ACX 2.0 cooling system.
Supplied with EVGA PrecisionX OC software, the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner which has been designed to work with the new Pascal architecture, to give you never before seen overclocking features and built-in automatic tuning.