• NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 970 chipset with a core speed of 1,165MHz, 1,317MHz boost clock speed
• 4GB of GDDR5 video memory (VRAM) running at 7,010MHz, for excellent graphics rendering performance at 1440p
• Suitable for playing a vast majority of games on high visual settings at 1440p resolutions, without a drop in performance
• Connect a range of monitors to the graphics card with a DisplayPort, DVI-I, DVI-D and HDMI ports
• Support multiple monitors simultaneously for an immersive gaming experience, with a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 pixels on each, 4K (UHD) supported
• SLI® support allows you to connect graphics cards together for extreme performance benefits
• Full-sized card that takes up two expansion case slots, so please check your case and motherboard dimensions first
• ACX 2.0 Cooling system, helps to keep your EVGA graphics card quiet and efficient under load
• Manufacturer part number: 04G-P4-2974-KR
• Virtual reality (VR) ready so you can enjoy a fascinating 360 degree gaming experienceGet VR Ready with GeForce® GTX
GeForce® GTX™ graphics cards provide a powerful next-generation platform for the ultimate immersive virtual reality experience. Rigs and cards marked with "GeForce GTX VR Ready" ensure that your VR games will be optimized with a best-in-class GPU.
Immersive VR requires seven times the graphics processing power of traditional 3D apps and games. NVIDIA’s unique set of features—such as multi-res shading—mean you get the right level of performance, image quality, and latency to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of amazing.
What can I expect from this graphics card?
This EVGA GTX 970 has all the features needed for an upgrade or for use in a completely new computer build. It slots into the PCI Express (PCIe) x16 lane on your motherboard and operates on NVIDIA’s GeForce® GTX™ 970 chipset with a base speed of 1,165MHz. You will be able to play games at high settings on almost any monitor thanks to the 4GB of GGDR5 memory used. On top of being VR ready, this card has other features that make it a great choice for you to future proof your system for a long time.
What is the performance like on this card?
This card has 4GB of GDDR5 that runs at a clock speed of 7010MHz, which means you can turn up the visual settings in your game for a highly detailed and textured environment, so you can enjoy your game in all its glory. In addition, the memory bus of 256-bits provides you with a card that can render and display visual content quickly, for a smoother display (higher frame rates). You can improve the performance even further by using multiple graphics cards together, with SLI® support. NVIDIA® GPU Boost™ 2.0 has also been embedded into this card, which automatically boosts the performance – provided the card isn’t near its pre-determined temperature target. This leads to you getting the highest possible performance for your game at all times.
How can I connect to this graphics card?
Supplied with a DisplayPort, DVI-I, DVI-D and HDMI port, a number of different display devices can be connected to this graphics card. When used in conjunction with a 4K ready monitor you are able to watch amazing detailing on your screen thanks to the maximum resolution supported being 4096 x 2160 pixels. Multiple monitors can be used simultaneously on this graphics card. This not only helps productivity, but can aid in setting multiple monitors as one single screen for an incredible gaming experience, through the use of NVIDIA® Surround™.
You also play in 3D through the support of NVIDIA 3D Vision®, so you can game, watch movies and view pictures in 3D from your computer. Another exciting feature is NVIDIA® G-SYNC™, which when used with a compatible monitor, outputs scenes instantly by synchronising the monitor’s refresh rate with this graphics card. This minimises display shutter and input lag, giving you smooth gameplay and a competitive advantage.
How is this card cooled?
This EVGA GTX 970 graphics card utilises the EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling system. With optimized Swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, while keeping the card cool and efficient, unlocking additional power for the GPU.