- Pre-assembled motherboard bundle for easy PC building and upgrading
- Featuring the AMD A6 processor clocked in at 3GHz with 3.8GHz boost
- Installed on a ASUS Prime A320M-K Motherboard using the A320 chipset
- 4 GB of fast Crucial DDR4 memory gives you the performance to effectively multitask programs
- Unique ASUS 5X protection optimises performance for an efficient system
- Includes connections for SATA III and M.2 SSD Storage
- MicroATX profile makes this bundle perfect for low profile systems and media centres
- On board sound chipset and graphics adapter helps you to set up your computer quickly
- Gigabit LAN adapter helps in connecting your new computer into a network
- Internal connections for PCIe 3.0 x16 and PCIe x1 expansion cards
- Added support for USB 3.0 front panel connections
- Free 90-day BullGuard security licence included
First time builder, look no further
Let us help you with the Explorer AMD Motherboard Bundle. Each component has been selected for maximum compatibility, ensuring your system runs smoothly for years to come. Exclusive to Maplin, the Explorer Bundle features a bronze rating, making this bundle good for newcomers looking to create their first system. All the main components have been pre-installed on to the mainboard, meaning all you need to do is fit the bundle into your case of choice and finish connecting any extra system components, such as hard drives or SSD storage*.
*To fully complete your computer system, you will need a few extra components not included in this bundle. This will range from a power supply, additional graphics cards, cables, cases and external devices such as keyboards, mice and monitors. If you are upgrading a previous computer there is a good chance that these are already available to you.
Fast processing to kick off your system
Seated at the centre of the Explorer bundle is the AMD A6-9500K series of processor, clocked at 3.0GHz which is great for media or even some light gaming. The A6-9500K uses two physical cores and six virtual threads to help you process information quickly and ensure your system performance is not hindered by multiple applications. You may not be able to spot the processor straight away as the heatsink used to keep things cool has been installed so you don’t have to worry about getting messy with thermal paste. To complement the processor featured, this bundle also includes 4GB of fast DDR4 memory by Crucial, which has been set at 2133 MHz speed. This gives you further improved system wide multitasking ability and makes it possible to display your favourite films in higher resolutions without system buffering or stalling.
Bring it all together with ASUS
Each of your hand-picked components have been pre-fitted onto the ASUS Prime A320M-K plus motherboard. This board is great for beginners into the hobby of computer building, thanks to its compact size and available expansion bays and slots. The motherboard also features several ASUS only technologies which guide you in configuring, maintaining and optimising your system to run effortlessly with the ASUS Ai Suite 3. The ASUS Prime A320M-K plus has been designed around the ASUS 5X protection system which safeguards essential motherboard components from electrical surges and spikes both internally and externally. Upgraded capacitors increase the overall lifespan of the motherboard while a coated stainless steel I/O back plate is resistant from corrosion, making your new board extremely resilient.