• Great value for money - save £s over buying individual batteries
• Pack consists of : 32 x AA, 16 x AAA, 4 x C, 4 x D and 4 x 9 V
• Advanced formula for 20% more capacity than standard alkaline batteries
• Includes battery tester for checking the state of both alkaline and rechargeable batteries
• Will test AAA, AA, C, D, 9V PP3, and button cell batteries
• Lets you know when the battery is good, needs recharging or replacing
• Uses the power of the battery you are testing to power itself - no need for additional batteries
• Supplied in a handy, durable storage box
This value pack contains all the popular batteries you will need, which have our advanced formula, giving you 20% higher capacity than standard alkaline batteries.
The pack also includes a great pocket sized little gadget that tells you when your batteries are dead or need recharging. The battery tester is easy to use and stops you throwing away perfectly good batteries. One battery can be tested at a time and the meter indicates the capacity of the battery.
When testing a battery, the state is shown as ‘Replace’, ‘Weak’ and ‘Good’ on the meter. The dimensions of the battery tester are: 103 x 56.5 x 24mm
Please note: The unit draws up to 220mA from the battery being tested, so button cells should not be tested regularly! If a button cell has a rating of less than 220mAh, it should not be tested using this charger as the charger will completely discharge the cell.