Finger Pulse Oximeter
• Medically approved Oximeter helpful for monitoring Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) including Emphysema, Asthma and Bronchitis
• Shows SpO2 and pulse rate with numeric and bar graph display
• Small and lightweight (50g including battery)
• Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from paediatric to adult
• Low battery indicatorAs used by health professionals and paramedics, this fingertip monitor is now available for home use and no medicine cabinet should be without one. It is especially helpful to monitor Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) including Emphysema, Asthma and Bronchitis sufferers. The pulse oximeter checks blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and your and pulse rate. It is small, simple to use and reliable. The Oximeter has an auto on / off feature, so automatically switches on when you put it on your finger! The results are shown on the screen within a few seconds in both digital and graph form. A normal level will be above 94% but lower readings can provide a warning of respiration, vascular or other health problems.
Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included). Product weighs 80g.
(Maplin replacement battery order code: L42AL)
| CE medically approved and complies with IEC60601-1-2 for electromagnetic compatibility
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.