• Medically approved Oximeter helpful for monitoring Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) including Emphysema, Asthma and Bronchitis
• Shows SpO2 and pulse rate with numeric and bar graph display
• Small and lightweight (50g including battery)
• Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from paediatric to adult
• Low battery indicatorAs used by health professionals and paramedics, this fingertip monitor is now available for home use and no medicine cabinet should be without one. It is especially helpful to monitor Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) including Emphysema, Asthma and Bronchitis sufferers. The pulse oximeter checks blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and your and pulse rate. It is small, simple to use and reliable. The Oximeter has an auto on / off feature, so automatically switches on when you put it on your finger! The results are shown on the screen within a few seconds in both digital and graph form. A normal level will be above 94% but lower readings can provide a warning of respiration, vascular or other health problems.
Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included). Product weighs 80g.
(Maplin replacement battery order code: L42AL)