• Sealed for life ten year sensor meaning you will never have to change the battery
• Up to 50 of these carbon monoxide alarms and/or Wi-Safe 2 accessories can be linked in to a single network
• If one alarm is activated, other alarms in the same network will also activate
• Certified to British Standards EN 50291-1:2010 and EN 50291-2:2010
• Built-in test button for reassurance
• Suitable for wall mounting or freestanding offering greater flexibility in positioning
• Very loud 85dB sirenHow is this different to other alarms?
The FireAngel Wireless Interlink Carbon Monoxide is simply and easily linked to other units within your household to provide the ultimate in fire security. For example, if an alarm was activated in your basement and you have a linked alarm in your first-floor bedroom, then your bedroom alarm would also emit a siren when the basement alarm was activated. In such instances, only the unit that triggered the other units to be activated would emit a red LED signal, so that you can be sure of the location of the trigger of the alarm.
How often will I have to change the battery?
The non-removable lithium power pack gives you a ten year life span, as well as being laser-welded to prevent moisture ingress, to ensure the alarm remains powered for the duration of the power pack. This means you won’t ever have to change the battery unlike standard smoke alarms. However, the alarm should be replaced after the ten year lifespan.