• 10 year lifespan. which means you will never have to change the battery
• Connect up to 50 alarms to cover the building
• Built-in test button to give you peace of mind whenever you need it
• Ideal for rooms where a smoke alarm may not be suitable
• BS 5446-2: 2003 regulatedWhat makes this alarm different?
This alarm is a heat alarm, which is ideal for rooms where smoke or fumes are part of the atmosphere, such as a garage, and helps prevent false alarms.
Would I be able to connect more than one alarm wirelessly?
With this particular system, you can connect up to 50 alarms together. This gives you the peace of mind that if you are not near where the fire has originated from, even in a bigger building, you will have time to react.
How often will I have to change the battery?
The non-removable lithium power pack gives you a 10 year lifespan. It is also laser-welded to prevent moisture ingress, which ensures the alarm remains powered for the duration of the power pack. This means you won’t have to change the battery every year as you would with a standard smoke alarm, giving you the peace of mind that your alarm is always powered.