• Sealed for life ten year sensor meaning you will never have to change the battery
• Up to 50 of these smoke alarms and/or Wi-Safe 2 accessories can be linked in to a single network
• If one alarm is activated, other alarms in the same network will also activate
• Certified to EN14604:2005 and LPCB approved (see below)
• Built-in test button for reassurance
• Thermoptek technology giving a quicker reaction to fires than other optical smoke alarms
• Very loud 85dB sirenHow is this different to other alarms?
The FireAngel Wireless Interlink Smoke Alarm is simply and easily linked to other units within your household to provide the ultimate in fire security. For example, if an alarm was activated in your basement and you have a linked alarm in your first-floor bedroom, then your bedroom alarm would also emit a siren when the basement alarm was activated. In such instances, only the unit that triggered the other units to be activated would emit a red LED signal, so that you can be sure of the location of the cause of the alarm. The Thermoptek technology combines the very latest in optical sensing with thermal enhancement to provide a fast reaction to both slow smoulder and fast flaming fires. This differs from a standard ionisation smoke alarm, which are less sensitive to slow burning fires which give off larger quantities of smoke before flaming occurs.
How often will I have to change the battery?
The non-removable lithium power pack gives you a ten year life span, as well as being laser-welded to prevent moisture ingress, to ensure the alarm remains powered for the duration of the power pack. This means you won’t ever have to change the battery unlike standard smoke alarms. However, the smoke alarm should be replaced after the ten year lifespan.
What is LPCB approval?
LPCB stands for Loss Prevention Certification Board. The board consists of over 130 independent members, including professors and industry experts. LPCB approval is recognised and specified widely throughout the world. In some countries, LPCB approval is a mandatory requirement. You can rest assured that a LPCB approved product will conform to the strictest industry standards and provide you with a quality purchase.