• Dual ionisation technology for fast response to quick flaming fires
• Easy installation for a DIY fit
• Built in test button to give you peace of mind
• Flashing LED to confirm the unit is powered
• Very loud 85 dB siren
• BS EN 14604:2005 regulatedWhat makes this alarm different?
The dual ionisation technology built-in to this alarm helps protect against faster flaming fires by utilising a specially designed sensing chamber. Due to the heightened sensitivity of the chambers, the alarm will detect fires quicker than a standard smoke alarm. This gives you more time to react and stay safe.
Where can I use this alarm?
Ideally a smoke alarm should be fitted as close to the centre of the room as possible and always be able to be heard throughout the property. It is recommended that you fit your alarm away from the bathroom, to prevent nuisance alarms from humidity and away from the kitchen’s cooking fumes. It is also recommended that you have at least one alarm per floor of your house.