• Dual Ionisation technology - detects flaming fires quicker
• Ideal for bedroom and living areas
• 9V battery operated alarm
• Very loud 85dB siren
• Test button for weekly checks and hush button which silences nuisance alarms
• Low battery warningWhat makes this alarm different?
This alarm's built-in dual ionisation technology helps protect against faster flaming fires by utilising a specially designed sensing chamber. Due to the heightened sensitivity of the chambers, the alarm will detect fires quicker than a standard smoke alarm. This gives you more time to react, allowing you and your family to stay safe.
Where can I use this alarm?
Ideally a smoke alarm should be fitted as close to the centre of the room as possible and always be able to be heard throughout your property. You should fit your alarm away from the bathroom, to prevent nuisance alarms from humanity and away from the kitchen's cooking fumes. It is also recommended you have at least one alarm per floor of your house.