Fischertechnick Power Machines Advanced 2 in 1 Construction Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N98QJ
• Create two fun construction models and watch them come to life
• Build a crane and excavator with the Fischertechnik interlocking block and make it move with the motor and gears assembly
• Learn about electronics and how machines move
• With 1500 parts have fun creating your own models as well as constructing those in the instruction manual
• Suitable for ages 7+
• Runs off one 9V (PP3) battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL) or the Fischertechnik Accu pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK)
• Combine with other Fischertechnik kits to make more modelsWhat models are in the power machines kit?
Create massive machines with the 0.8m high by 1.4m long excavator and 1.7m high crane. Understand how such massive machines can be moved by building the motor and gear assembly and watching it go. With 1500 parts, there’s loads of fun to be had making these models. The electronics can be powered by a single 9V battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL) or the Fischertechnik Accu Pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK).
What does this teach?
Ever wondered how conveyors or cranes work? Learn about mechanics with this Fischertechnik 520398 moving kit. See how motors and gears can produce rotary power to move belts and lift objects, or build levers that rotate around a point to create lifting arms. Experiment and see what your kit can do.
What does the advanced range do?
With Fischertechnik Advanced Construction Kits you can create a range of mechanical models - just click together the six sided connection blocks that can expand in any direction. The kits come with instructions for simple to complicated models, and you can also build your own original creations. The advanced kits range is suitable for ages 7 and over, allowing children to have fun building models that they can recognise from their everyday experiences. Understand how cars, bridges and machines work and have fun playing with these robust construction kits
|Number of included parts||1500|
|Number of models that can be made||2|
|What can be made?||Excavator, crane|
|Computer system requirements||N/A|
|Age group, if specified||7+|
|Power supply requirements||9V (PP3) battery (not included)|
|Box dimensions||465 mm x 160 mm x 390 mm|