• Create 8 fun construction models and have fun playing with them
• Build moving cars, trucks, racers and many more with the Fischertechnik interlocking block
• Learn about how cars work
• With 280 parts have fun creating your own models as well as constructing those in the instruction manual
• Suitable for ages 9+
• Combine with other Fischertechnik kits to make more modelsWhat can I build?
Get a hands-on understanding of how cars work with this 280 piece Fischertechnik 516184 construction kit. With eight different models, learn about different types of wheeled vehicle and have hours of fun building and customising your models. Add the friction motor, pull back your car and watch it go, or attach the balloon and see how your cars run.
What does this teach?
Friction motors use energy stored when you draw the car back and use it to move it forward. How much energy is stored depends on how much you create and what the maximum amount you can store is. This Fischertechnik kit gives you a good look at the axels, steering and suspension that cars use. See how well each car works with wind, air and motor power. Different models will have different drag and weights see what a difference it can make.
What can I do in this range?
The Fischertechnik PROFI range is for the next stage in your building experience. This range focuses on showing you how things work - from pneumatics to electronics, telescopes to wind farms. Hours of enjoyment can be had making these amazing models, and even developing your own working models. By clicking together the six sided connection blocks your creations can expanded in any direction. Designed for children ages 9 and over, it’s the fun way to learn.