• Create 7 fun construction models and have fun playing with them
• Build rollercoasters and ball runs, and even make them move with the Fischertechnik interlocking block and XS motor
• Learn about how forces work
• With 690 parts have fun creating your own models as well as constructing those in the instruction manual
• Suitable for ages 9+
• Some models require one 9V (PP3) battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL) or the Fischertechnik Accu pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK)
• Combine with other Fischertechnik kits to make more modelsWhat can I build?
Create your own roller-coasters with this Fischertechnik 511932 kit. With seven models in the instruction booklet, you’ll have hours of fun building and playing with these runs. Add a motor and create an automated roller-coaster that lifts the ball back to the start. The electronics can be powered by a single 9V battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL) or the Fischertechnik Accu Pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK).
When you build the models in the manual, try your hand at your own runs using the 690 pieces - the only limit is your imagination.
What does this teach?
Have fun learning about forces. Use inertia, centrifugal forces, gravity and velocity to get your ball through the runs and obstacle courses. The higher your model the more gravitational forces you can use to accelerate your ball with enough power you can even get it to go uphill or loop the loop using inertia. See what effect different layouts have on the speed and power of your ball.
What can I do in this range?
The Fischertechnik PROFI range is for the next stage in your building experience. This range focuses on showing you how things work - from pneumatics to electronics, telescopes to wind farms. Hours of enjoyment can be had making these amazing models, and even developing your own working models. By clicking together the six sided connection blocks your creations can expanded in any direction. Designed for children ages 9 and over, it’s the fun way to learn.