Fischertechnik E-tech PROFI 12 in 1 Construction Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N03QK
• Create 12 fun moving construction models and have fun playing with them
• Build fans, revolving doors, traffic lights and much more with the Fischertechnik interlocking block
• Learn about how electronics work with mechanics
• With 260 parts have fun creating your own models as well as constructing those in the instruction manual
• Suitable for ages 9+
• Runs off one 9V (PP3) battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL) or the Fischertechnik Accu pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK)
• Combine with other Fischertechnik kits to make more modelsWhat can I build?
Combine electronics and mechanics to create fun moving models. Learn about components that make up circuits, and how they work together. Build a burglar alarm with a buzzer, a hand dryer with a light barrier or a garage door with a magnetic sensor - and when you’re comfortable with the electronics, create your own experiments. With no soldering or glue in the Fischertechnik 91083 kit, this is a great way to learn electronics, and with 260 parts you’ll never be short of something to build with.
What does this teach?
Use motors and gears to move things and set up electrical circuits to create exciting new models. Plug the components into the board and use the supplied jumper lead to connect them up. Learn how to use series and parallel circuits. Experiment with the various inputs - including a light barrier, magnetic sensor and probe - and outputs such as a buzzer, door and hand dryer. Experiment and see what new combinations you discover. The electronics can be powered by a single 9V battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL) or the Fischertechnik Accu Pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK.
What can I do in this range?
The Fischertechnik PROFI range is for the next stage in your building experience. This range focuses on showing you how things work - from pneumatics to electronics, telescopes to wind farms. Hours of enjoyment can be had making these amazing models, and even developing your own working models. By clicking together the six sided connection blocks your creations can expanded in any direction. Designed for children ages 9 and over, it’s the fun way to learn.
|Number of included parts||260|
|Number of models that can be made||12|
|What can be made?||electronic circuits, traffic lights, buzzer alarm, light barrier and more|
|Computer system requirements||N/A|
|Age group, if specified||9+|
|Power supply requirements||9 V (PP3) Battery x 1 (not included)|
|Dimensions||465 mm x 320 mm x 80 mm|