• A power source for your Oeco energy models
• Build a hydrogen fuel cell powered by a solar panel
• Learn about renewable energy
• With 20 parts have fun building this power source
• Suitable for ages 10+
• Combine with Fischertechnik Oeco parts to make more models (Oeco energy kit sold separately – Order Code N07QK)What do I get in this kit?
Create your own power and build new and exciting models using this fuel cell kit with the Fischertechnik PROFI Oeco energy kit (sold separately – Order Code N07QK). The Fischertechnik 520401 kit comes with a solar panel and hydrogen storage cell. The solar panel harnesses the energy of the sun to produce power that is the stored in the hydrogen storage unit which can then power your Oeco energy models. The solar panel is capable of producing up to 1V and 400mA, and comes in a 20 piece kit with the hydrogen fuel cell.
What can I learn from it?
Learn about alternative power sources and see renewable energy at work. The solar panel works by using the light of the sun to excite electrons in the panel, producing electricity. See how you can affect the efficiency of the solar panel by placing it in different areas.