• Create 30 fun construction models and have fun playing with them
• Build bridges, towers, scales, wipers, cars and more with the Fischertechnik interlocking block
• Learn about mechanics and statics and how they work
• With 500 parts have fun creating your own models as well as constructing those in the instruction manual
• Suitable for ages 9+
• Some models require one 9V (PP3) battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL) or the Fischertechnik Accu pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK)
• Combine with other Fischertechnik kits to make more modelsWhat can I build?
An open invitation to all budding engineers and technicians with 30 different models to choose you’ll be spoilt for choice. From bridges to cars, wipers, cranes, scales, towers and many, many more unleash your creative side with 500 pieces when you’ve made all 30 models you can start to design your own. The kit comes with a small motor, gears and pulleys to create plenty of moving models which can be powered by a 9V (PP3) battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL) or the Fischertechnik Accu Pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK).
What does this teach?
Mechanics is the study of moving objects, whereas statics deals with those that are still. This kit can be used to teach mechanic principles. Use levers to move heavy loads or weigh objects, use pulleys to move things far away, gears to change the rotation speed or the amount of power needed to move something amongst others. Or create impressive static models of bridges and towers and see what shaped help them stay up best.
What can I do in this range?
The Fischertechnik PROFI range is for the next stage in your building experience. This range focuses on showing you how things work - from pneumatics to electronics, telescopes to wind farms. Hours of enjoyment can be had making these amazing models, and even developing your own working models. By clicking together the six sided connection blocks your creations can expanded in any direction. Designed for children ages 9 and over, it’s the fun way to learn.