Fischertechnik Pneumatic 3 PROFI 8 in 1 Construction Kit
• Create 8 fun construction models and have fun playing with them
• Build fruit loaders, scissor lifts, trucks with claws and much more with the Fischertechnik interlocking block
• Learn about how pneumatics work
• With 440 parts have fun creating your own models as well as constructing those in the instruction manual
• Suitable for ages 9+
• Runs off one 9V (PP3) battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL) or the Fischertechnik Accu pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK)Special features
• Combine with other Fischertechnik kits to make more modelsWhat can I build?
From lifting claws to moving platforms and doors, this Fischertechnik 516185 pneumatics kit can be used to create multiple moving models. With 440 parts and 8 different models there’s tonnes of fun to be had in constructing and playing with this kit. When you’re comfortable with the pneumatics you can even start creating your own models. The electronics can be powered by a single 9V battery (sold separately – Order Code L46AL
) or the Fischertechnik Accu Pack (sold separately – Order Code N14QK
.What does this teach?
Discover pneumatics, which compress air to move objects, in everyday life. Pneumatics are often used to turn a small force, like pressing a foot pedal, into a larger force, like brakes slowing down a car’s wheel. This is the same principle as hydraulics, which use water instead of air, and can be used to demonstrate how both systems work. Ever wonder why a football doesn’t instantly deflate? There is a valve that allows air in but not out. You can use this in pneumatics and hydraulics, and it’s even how your body pumps oxygen around. What can I do in this range?
The Fischertechnik PROFI range is for the next stage in your building experience. This range focuses on showing you how things work - from pneumatics to electronics, telescopes to wind farms. Hours of enjoyment can be had making these amazing models, and even developing your own working models. By clicking together the six sided connection blocks your creations can expanded in any direction. Designed for children ages 9 and over, it’s the fun way to learn.
| Number of included parts
| Number of models that can be made
| What can be made?
|| Fruit loaders, hay bale pickers, tree trunk graspers, diggers, trucks with claws and more
| Computer system requirements
| Age group, if specified
| Power supply requirements
|| 9 V (PP3) Battery x 1 (not included)
|| 465 mm x 85 mm x 320 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.