• Create four industrial robot models around a stable aluminium core
• Build a high rack storage robot, a three-axis robot and two grabber robots
• Construct from 510 parts – no soldering required
• Suitable for ages 10+
• Requires a Accu rechargeable kit (Order Code N14QK) for power
• Combine with other Fischertechnik kits to make more models and customer creations of your ownWhat can I make?
Build four different functioning industrial robots with this exciting electronics set. The Automation robot kit (511933) models are all based around a central sturdy aluminium shaft and can move in up to 3-axis allowing a whole range of motion. When you’ve built your robots you can program them to pick things up, move them around or sort them via your PC with the ROBO Pro Software (not included, Order Code N16QK
What does this kit teach?
This kit is great way to learn about the industrial use of robots as well as learning how to program.) Robots come in all shapes and sizes and many large factories rely on large robots to sort and move objects. This kit comes with two encoded motors which can be read and evaluated, two XS motors for movement and push switches as inputs.
What can I do with a robotics kit?
This kit is the perfect mix of mechanical construction and PC control. Built from Fischertechnik’s six sided connection blocks your creations can be expanded in any direction using any other Fischertechnik kit. Suitable for children aged 10 and over this kit is a great challenge to build and a fun way to learn to program.
This kit requires the ROBO TXT controller (Order Code N73EA), Accu rechargeable kit (Order Code N14QKN16QK