• Create four fun robotic models and have fun playing with them
• Build a pinball machine, sorting robot, obstacle course and more with the Fischertechnik interlocking blocks
• Learn about robotics and programming
• With 440 parts have fun creating your own models as well as constructing those in the instruction manual
• Suitable for ages 10+
• Requires a ROBO TXT controller (Order Code N73EA - not included), Accu rechargeable kit (Order Code N14QK - not included) and ROBO Pro software (Order Code N16QK - not included)
• Combine with other Fischertechnik kits to make more modelsWhat can I build?
Create a fantastic pinball machine, an amazing sorting robot or obstacle course and program them from your windows computer with the ROBO pro software (sold separately - Order Code N16QK). After you’ve created the four models in the instructions the 440 parts allow you to design your own model and create different types of movement as well.
What does this teach?
Learn all about robots and have fun discovering how to program. Robots are used in any applications from assembly lines to toys or scientific research and can be any shape or size. The kit comes with pneumatics that work by air compression, a vacuum exhauster to demonstrate vacuum technology and solenoid valves to connect to a computer. With optical sensors, cylinder with springs, photo-transistors, lens tip lamps and flex-rails there’s even more to discover and experiment with. Try different combinations of movements and models and see exactly what you can do with this kit.
What can I do with a robotics kit?
The perfect mix of mechanical construction kit and PC control. This kit comes with four models to be assembled which can be used with a PC. Built from Fischertechniks six sided connection blocks your creations can expanded in any direction using any other Fischertechnik kit. Suitable for children aged 10 and over this kit is a great challenge to build and a fun way to learn to program.
This kit requires the ROBO TXT controller (Order Code N73EA- not included), Accu rechargeable kit (Order Code N14QK- not included) and ROBO Pro software (Order Code N16QK - not included) to function.