Fischertechnik ROBO TX Explorer Robots 6 in 1 Kit
• Create six explorer robots including vehicle models on stable tracks
• Build colour, temperature, and light detecting explorers that can avoid obstacles without touching them allowing them to follow trails and more
• Construct from 400 parts – no soldering required
• Suitable for ages 10+
• Requires a Accu rechargeable kit (Order Code N14QK) for power Special features
• Combine with other Fischertechnik kits to make more models and customer creations of your ownWhat robots can I make with this kit?
With this kit you can build six different robot vehicle models and use them to explore the world around you. The models can be programmed to recognise colours, trigger alarms, measure the temperature, avoid obstacles without touching them and much more, making this a great kit to discover with. Build and control your perfect robot and when you’re comfortable using the kit you can build your own designs with the 400 pieces. What does this kit teach?
The kit is a great way to learn about how robots are used and programmed to explore all sorts of environments from outer space to ocean depths. This kit comes with two encoded motors which can be read, evaluated and adjusted, three controllable indicator lights, buzzer, NTC resistor (a thermistor for temperature detection), Photoresistor for light detection, ultrasonic distance sensor, optical sensor and an infrared trail sensor. This kit is great way to learn to program with the ROBO pro software (not included).What can I do with a robotics kit?
This kit is the perfect mix of mechanical construction kit and PC control. It comes with six models to be assembled which can be used with a PC. Built from Fischertechnik’s six sided connection blocks your creations can expanded in any direction using any other Fischertechnik kit. Suitable for children aged 10 and over this kit is a great challenge to build and a fun way to learn to program.
This kit requires the ROBO TXT controller (Order Code N73EA
), Accu rechargeable kit (Order Code N14QKN16QK
| Number of components in the kit?
| Number of models
| Soldering required
| Computer system requirements
|| Windows Vista or later (using the ROBO Pro Software- not included)
| Age group, if specified
| Power supply requirements
|| Power Set (not included) or Accu Set (not included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.