• Create 40 fun construction models and have fun playing with them
• Build vehicles, windmills, cranes, fairground rides and many more with the Fischertechnik interlocking block
• Learn about how forces, pulleys and gears work
• With 500 parts have fun creating your own models as well as constructing those in the instruction manual
• Suitable for ages 7+
• Combine with other Fischertechnik kits to make more modelsWhat can I make with this kit?
Have hours of fun making 40 different models out of 500 parts. Construct anything, from a rocking chair to a truck or a windmill to a plane, and when you’ve made all the models create some of your own. Use the gears and pulley to make moving models with winches and rotating fairground rides - your only limit is your imagination.
What can I learn?
Learn about levers and forces with this Fischertechnik 511931 construction kit. A lever is a strut that rotates around a point to let the catapult and launcher push the ball, making it shoot off. Construct the counterweighted lift to lift your ball back up to the top of the run. Find out about friction and gravity, and see how changing the run layout affects the ball’s speed and acceleration.
What does the advanced range do?
With Fischertechnik Advanced Construction Kits you can create a range of mechanical models - just click together the six sided connection blocks that can expand in any direction. The kits come with instructions for simple to complicated models, and you can also build your own original creations. The advanced kits range is suitable for ages 7 and over, allowing children to have fun building models that they can recognise from their everyday experiences. Understand how cars, bridges and machines work and have fun playing with these robust construction kits