Fishman Fission Bass Pedal
Get ready to be heard the way you should. Fishman products are designed to provide players with the best and most natural amplified tone available. Among serious players, from the world's most prominent performers to the Next Big Thing, Fishman is the recognised brand of choice in acoustic amplification solutions
• Fission Bass Powerchord FX Pedal lets any bassist lay down beds of power by adding stacked harmonies over their bass lines. Through an intuitive set of controls and footswitches, several combinations of octaves, 4th and 5th above the root note combine to produce powerchords or octave-up effects.The four footswitch LEDs give you visible indication of the selected harmony. When the effect is off, the LEDs dim making it easy to set up a harmony before you kick on the chord. Itâ€™s also a multi-effect pedal with up to 3 voices of harmony, adjustable noise gate, overdrive, tone and effect level. This power-effect combo gives you creative control over anything from subtle octaves to thick, grinding effects that even your guitar player will envy. Housed in a lightweight, yet sturdy metal enclosure, Fission Bass uses state-of-the-art 32-bit signal processing and 24-bit audio conversion. Its monophonic input accepts a wide range of pickups. The mix output is perfect for single amp operation and an effect-only output for feeding a dedicated guitar amp. Features: â€¢ Creates stacked harmonies above the root note: â€¢ Octave up â€¢ Octave & 5th up â€¢ 4th & Octave up â€¢ Octave up, 5th up & 2nd octave up Unique footswitch LEDs let you â€˜seeâ€™ the harmony before you kick it on â€¢ Noise Gate control â€¢ Overdrive control â€¢ Tone control â€¢ Effect Level control â€¢ 4.7â€L x 7.4â€W x 2.1â€H â€¢ 9-Volt battery or adaptor (compatible with Fishman 910-R power supply) â€¢ Battery Life: 27 hours Specifications: â€¢ Single 1/4 inch input with trim control accepts active or passive instruments. â€¢ 1/4â€ Mix Output â€¢ 1/4â€ Effect Output â€¢ 24 bit A/D/A â€¢ 32-bit processing â€¢ Durable all-metal construction
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.