Flight Case with Foam
• Foam interior can be cut out to fit equipment for protection
• Secured with two lockable clasp-action catches
• Tough black plastic handle with attractive chrome trimmings
• Shoulder carrying strap hooks on to buckles mounted on either side of the case
• Bottom and the back of the case four feet fitted to help to prevent scratches
• Dimensions including feet and handle - 460 mm width x 350 mm height x 160 mm depth
• Internal dimensions - 440 mm width x 315 mm height x 120 mm depth
• Weight - 2.6kgYou wouldn’t want your valuable tools and equipment to bear the brunt of damage during transit, would you? Then you need to invest in Maplin’s tough and rugged flight case equipped with foam. Manufactured using hi-quality materials, Maplin’s portable flight cases are tough and rugged, guaranteeing safe transportation and storage of your valuable and fragile equipment.Maplin’s flight case is ideal for tools, cameras, laptops, sat navs, as well for fragile personal accessories like hair dryers and such like.
| External dimensions
|| 460 (l) x 350 (w) x 160 (d) mm
| Internal dimensions:
|| 440 (l) x 315 w) x 120 (d) mm
|| 2.6 kg
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.