• Record video footage up to 1080p full HD resolution with a standard BNC connection
• Protect your property 24 hours a day with night vision up to 21 metres
• Viewing angle of 88 degrees will capture the majority of the room, paths, driveways or gardens
• HD-CVI and True WDR technology allows you to upgrade to an HD resolution without having to lay new cables
• IP66-rated waterproof casing for use indoor and outdoor
• 18m (60ft) BNC cable, power supply and mounting screws included for installationHigh quality footage
The FLIR Pro 2.1MP Bullet MPX CCTV Camera can record up to an exceptional 1080p full HD video resolution, and uses the latest HD-CVI technology and True WDR to help produce high definition resolution over coax cabling in any lighting condition. So whether it's day, night or dusk - you'll get a clear picture of what's going on. This FLIR 1080p CCTV camera can be used to protect both inside and outside your home or business, as the IP66-rated waterproof casing can endure the harsh British weather and still pick up seamless picture quality. Stay protected 24 hours a day with the IR night vision that can record action up to 21 metres away. With a horizontal viewing angle of 88 degrees, you'll be able to capture the majority of the room, pathway or garden - so you will never miss out on any important footage.
Upgrade with MPX technology
MPX allows you to upgrade to HD without having to re-cable. MPX is a new standard for transmitting high definition video (1MP and 2MP) over standard coaxial cabling (typically RG59 and RG6). Not only will you receive outstanding image quality, MPX will also help extend your CCTV cabling up to 700 metres, provide HD video latency to the DVR and allow connection and control of PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) cameras over the coax cable.
How do I connect this camera to my existing CCTV system?
The FLIR Pro 2.1MP Bullet MPX CCTV Camera is compatible with all FLIR MPX DVRs for an upgrade to HD video resolution without running new cables. Once you have mounted the camera in your chosen spot by using the included mounting screws, you are then ready to connect your camera to the DVR. By connecting both the BNC video cable and power supply from the camera to the DVR you are then all set for configuration on your DVR system. You can then start protecting your home or business by recording with HD video.