• Pocket-sized portability - the C2 is so small and light, it fits comfortably in a shirt pocket
• Bright 3" intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
• See where you're going with a built-in LED spotlight or illuminate photos
• Fully radiometric thermal images can be saved instantly
• MSX technology - actively blends together thermal and digital images to improve detail
• 80 x 60 pixel thermal resolution stores 4800 pixels worth of data
• Wide field of view and high thermal sensitivity
• Compatible with FLIR Tools software for download into PC
• Focus-free image capturing
• Temperature measurement range of -10 to +150°C
• FLIR's unique 2-10 warranty included - covering parts and labour for two years and the detector for ten
• Spotmeter function
• Internal memory stores up to 500 sets of images
• Non-radiometric IR video streaming and visual video streaming
The FLIR C2 is the world's first fully featured pocket-sized thermal camera designed for building industry experts and contractors. Keep it by your side to find hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more. The C2's must-have features include MSX real time image enhancement, a high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and full radiometric images that clearly show the completion of repairs or locations where problems are still located.
C2 features FLIR's unique MSX® that adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real time. The result: an all-in-one, undiluted thermal picture with visible light features that lets you instantly recognize where the problematic heat pattern is. MSX® is real-time whether watching the camera's LCD or streaming video over USB.
Pocket Portable & Ready To G0!
The slim, light profile fits comfortably in any work pocket so you can always keep your C2 at your side and never miss an opportunity to uncover invisible building issues, show them to customers, and offer helpful solutions.
Use it as a non-destructive assessment tool and a reliable way to verify the success of completed repairs.
Show More With Sensitive Thermal Imaging & Wide FOV
The C2's 4800-pixel resolution, high sensitivity detector captures and displays subtle thermal patterns and small temperature differences useful in building applications. And a generous 45° field-of-view frames in more of the scene the way pros need to see it.
Fully radiometric images lets you measure any point on the image in post analysis on scenes between -10°C to 150°C
Brilliant & intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
Built-in LED spotlight you can use as a flashlight and for photo illumination
Includes FLIR Tools professional reporting software for Mac or PC
Streaming video via FLIR Tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost systems
FLIR's unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
What's In The Box
- Infrared camera
- Battery (inside camera)
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US, CN and Australian plugs
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- USB memory stick with documentation
- USB cable