Fluke T5-600 OpenJaw Continuity and Current Tester
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A89UN
• Easy to use and accurate OpenJaw for testing continuity and current
• DC voltage range of 0V to 60V and AC voltage range of 0V to 600V
• AC current range of 0A to 100A
• Resistance testing up to 1kO
• 2 inch digital LCD display with data hold for easy reading
• Includes two AA batteries so you can start using straight awayWhy choose a Fluke multimeter?
Fluke multimeters are widely recommended by professionals and experts due to their high levels of precision and robust construction. Fluke multimeters come calibrated out of the box and, unlike many other multimeters, they can be recalibrated.
What can I read on this continuity and current tester?
This multi-function digital multimeter is capable of reading AC and DC voltage, AC current and AC resistance, giving you an accurate reading. The OpenJaw allows you to read the current of a single cable no larger than 12mm. This gives you a range of functions perfect for a professional in electronics.
How easy is this multimeter to use?
This multimeter is simple to use and read. Depending on the job at hand, you turn the dial to what you want to test or measure and the screen will display the reading. The data hold button allows you to continue displaying the reading even after removing the test probes.
|Max Display||1000 count|
|Battery Type||2 X AA|
|Product Dimensions||203mm X 51mm X 30.5mm|