Forgefix Plasterboard Spring Toggle M5 x 50mm 4 Pack
• All metal construction
• Ideal for applications where heat resistance is required
• Wide wing span spreads load
• Excellent holding in lathe and plaster
• Quick and easy to useThese Forgefix Plasterboard Spring toggles have an all-metal construction, making them ideal for applications where heat resistance is required. Their wide span wings spread load, ensuring an increased holding capacity. They have excellent holding in lathe and plaster applications.
The toggles are quick and easy to use, with no requirement for specialist tools.
Light to medium-duty fixing for all manner of fixtures including bathroom accessories, shelving, lighting, radiators and much, much more. Since 1991, Forgefix have developed a comprehensive range of fasteners and fixings that are well packaged and presented and are available in a series of merchandising options (boxed, bagged and blister packed).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.