• Easily pairs with Piper to create security and automation rules
• Get notified when doors and windows open
• Fantastic wireless range: average distance of 50-65 feet in a home
• Small in size, discretely blends into your home's interior
• Simple DIY installation using sticky tape or screwsFOXX Project Door / Window Sensor
The FOXX Project Door / Window Sensor is a battery powered Z-Wave magnetic contact door or window sensor. The Door / Window Sensor will send radio signals up to 6 associated Z-Wave devices within its own Z-Wave network when the main unit separates from the smaller unit (i.e. the door or window it is attached to is opened).
Bidirectional mounting plates and a push button release clasp allows for easy end-user installation. The FOXX Project Door / Window Sensor also has tamper prevention capabilities and low-battery alerts.
The FOXX Project Door / Window Sensor also includes the latest stable Z-Wave technology including Z-Wave Explorer Frames.
Compatible with Z-Wave Hubs
FOXX Project's range of Z-Wave accessories are compatible with many of the most popular Z-Wave hubs including Piper, Smart Things, Fibaro and VERA. FOXX works with over twelve smart hubs out there in the market today
Please note: All Foxx Project accessories require a Z-Wave gateway hub.