• Easily pairs with Piper to create security and automation rules
• Plug lights and appliances into it, turn them on and off through the app or using environmental triggers
• Fantastic wireless range: average distance of 50-65 feet in a home
• Small in size, discretely blends into your home's interior.
• Operates at 250V 50Hz input, and 4000W or 16A max output.FOXX Project Smart Switch
The FOXX Project Smart Switch is built on proven switching and energy monitoring technology; Smart Switch Gen5 outperforms all that has come before it. It’s built upon the latest Z-Wave 500 series chip and firmware. It offers a 50% greater antenna range and is 250% faster than most existing switches. It uses nearly 40% less power. And it has AES 128 bit security encryption built right in.
For the end user the FOXX Project Smart Switch offers a great product: an easy-to-use, plug-in, wireless Z-Wave switch. Simply plug the Smart Switch into any power socket and you have a smart socket instantly. Wirelessly turn power on or off to any device plugged into your FOXX Project Smart Switch giving you remote control security, for emergencies, or just to make life easier.
Compatible with Z-Wave Hubs
FOXX Project's range of Z-Wave accessories are compatible with many of the most popular Z-Wave hubs including Piper, Smart Things, Fibaro and VERA. FOXX works with over twelve smart hubs out there in the market today
Please note: All Foxx Project accessories require a Z-Wave gateway hub.