Fractal Design Silent Series 140mm PC Case Fan
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N91QQ
• Spinning at 800RPM, just 9dBA of noise is emitted so it’s nearly inaudible
• Moves 38.6 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Black with white fan blades to suit any monochrome colour scheme
• Manufacturer part number: FD-FAN-140How much air does this fan move and is it loud?
This Fractal Design silent series fan has been developed to deliver sufficient airflow while keeping noise levels low. It spins at 800RPM to deliver a satisfying 38.6 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of airflow for your case. At such a low RPM this fan is almost inaudible, with only 9dBA of noise being generated, perfect for any rig you want to keep dead silent. Included are rubber fan mounts which help to keep vibrations to a minimum, to further reduce the noise levels.
Where should I place these fans?
Being able to produce 38.6CFM of air makes this fan good for use in open areas of your case where little is blocking the fan – for example as use for an exhaust fan, on the side panel or bottom fan locations on your case.
Manufacturer not specified
Black with white blades
Adjustable Fan Speed:
3-pin fan connector