12Vdc fan. Blades rated to UL94V-0. Operating voltage... Read More
Fractal Design Silent Series 40mm PC Case Fan
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N86QQ
• Spinning at 4000RPM, just 13dBA of noise is emitted so it’s nearly inaudible
• Moves 3.8 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow for cooling your chipset
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Black with white fan blades to suit any monochrome colour scheme
• Manufacturer part number: FD-FAN-40How much air does this fan move and is it loud?
This Fractal Design silent series fan has been developed to deliver sufficient airflow while keeping noise levels low. It spins at 4000RPM to deliver a satisfying 3.8 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of airflow for cooling your chipset or small case. The fan only generates 13dBA of noise, perfect for any project where you want little noise to be produced. Included are rubber fan mounts which help to keep vibrations to a minimum, to further reduce the noise levels.
Where should I place these fans?
Being able to produce 3.8CFM of air makes this fan good for open areas where little is blocking the fan – for example for use as an exhaust fan.
Manufacturer not specified
Black with white blades
Adjustable Fan Speed:
3-pin fan connector
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down