• Connect your Arduino micro (included) to sensors and motors to create projects and explore the real world
• Make more than 20 different projects
• Create with 44 parts
• Clear instruction with a 159 page book included
• Learn to program projects and see how they work
• Requires a USB cable and four AAA batteries (not included) for powerWhat can I do with this kit?
Learn how to create Arduino projects that affect the world around you. Experiment with temperature and light sensors to start up your programme, and use your Arduino board to run a motor. Make programming a practical experience and see how lines of code become movement. With over 20 projects to try, you can get a great introduction to practical programming and learn the basics of building your own robots or models.
What can I learn from this kit?
Learn the basics of robotics with this kit – which combines computer programming, Arduino functions and mechanical components. Learn how to use sensors like thermometers, magnetic and light sensors to activate your program so it switches on automatically. Start to program with Arduino IDE and see what you can do. Build displays and moving models so you can see how the output from your Arduino board translated in real life.
Where can I go with this?
Programming with Arduino can be used for all sorts of projects. This kit comes with the original Arduino micro, so you can load or create programs and do exactly what you want. Build a robotic hand or a tilt-activated alarm – only your imagination limits what you can do. Use the basics you learn from this kit to build, and see where it takes you.
What projects are included?
• LED bar graph display
• Electric current from fruit and vegetables
• Computer thermometer
• Magical temperature ball
• Frost alarm
• Temperature-controlled oscillator
• Emergency lighting
• Photometer with graphical display
• Optical distance alarm
• Shadow organ
• Fully automated egg timer
• Bar graph display controlled by a Hall sensor
• Magnetic scales
• 2D servo joint
• Mini robot arm
• Photosensory servo control
• XL display with servomotor
• Thermometer with XL servo display
• Light compass and magic eye
• Piezo seismograph
• Piezo-controlled servo
• Moon phase display