Garmin 35 1080p Dash Cam
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A96UB
• 1080p resolution for a HD quality recording of any event on the road
• 113 degree viewing angle to give you a wide angled view of the road ahead
• 3 inch built-in screen to allow you to play back any recording
• Built-in G sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card
• Built-in GPS to record your exact position and route that you have taken
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from car and street lighting
• Built-in battery to give you up to 30 minutes recording time
• 4GB micro SD card included with this dash cam
• You can record on micro SD cards, up to 64GB in capacity
• 30 frames per second
• Screen blackout when recording to prevent any extra distractions for the driver
• Forward collision warning to alert you if you drive too close to the car ahead
• Red light and speed camera warnings built-in to alert you when approached
• Integrated microphone to record sounds from within the vehicleWhy should I buy this dash cam?
The Garmin 35 dash cam gives a 1080p HD quality recording, even at night to record any events that take place which could help reduce an insurance quote or when making a claim. You can watch a recording back on the 3 inch built-in screen to review any events that have happened. The dash cam also records audio inside the vehicle with the integrated microphone to allow you to hear what happened if an accident occurs. The built-in G -sensor will allow the dash cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that the event is protected on the memory card. The built-in GPS tracker records the exact position of your vehicle as well as the route that you have taken. A date and time stamp is also included in the recording to prevent any dispute.
This dash cam also has a sensor built-in that alerts you if you drive too close to the car ahead, making you even safer in your vehicle. The dash cam also alerts you when approaching a red light camera or a fixed speed camera to help prevent any accidents through speeding or at a junction.
How do I use this dash cam?
This dash cam uses a micro SD card, between 2GB and 64GB, to record any event. A 4GB micro SD card is included. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the dash cam to begin recording over existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the dash cam can be mounted on the windscreen and is powered by either the built-in battery or the in-car power supply. The dash cam will now automatically turn on and start recording when the engine is started.
Memory Card Type: