• Five inch, touchscreen, truck satellite navigation system with lifetime maps and updates for UK, Ireland and Europe
• Displays road warnings, bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves and truck-specific points of interest
• Includes a service history log to keep a record of your dates and the types of service performed
• Sync Bluetooth enabled devices, such as your smartphone, for hands-free calling
• Free Smartphone Link app compatible with Android and Apple devicesHow can this SatNav improve my journey?
The Garmin dezl 570 LMT-D Truck SatNav is great for your long distance journeys. With its maps of the UK, Republic of Ireland and Europe, plus free lifetime map and traffic updates, it is the perfect SavNat for when you’re delivering goods across Europe. The device has great features for use out of the box. You can set multiple stops on your routes, save the journey for future deliveries and edit your course at any moment.
What information do I have access too?
Display a wealth of information such as wind warnings, mile markers, alerts to descents and ascents, road warnings, bridge heights and weight limits. Drive safely with the in-built Bluetooth connection to your mobile, which enables hands-free calls should the need arise. The service history log lets you track your entire service history – including the type of service performed, your tyre mileage, tyre pressure, oil changes, tyre changes and more.
What does the Smartphone Link app do?
The Smartphone Link app is a free app that is compatible with Apple and Android devices. It enables you to pair your smartphone to your SatNav. When paired, the SatNav can use your phones’ 3G/4G connection to gather information, such as live weather updates.