• Secures your Garmin Edge in front of your bike handlebars to optimise viewing
• Enables you to easily view performance data on your Garmin Edge
• Heads-up positioning provides increased safety
• Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 800 and 810 GPS bike computers
• Easy to install - includes rubber support to secure to handlebarsPut you and your data ahead of the pack with this new out-front bike mount.
This bike mount allows you to take full advantage of all of the robust cycling performance data that Garmin Edge® provides without compromising the ride.
This mount enables your Garmin Edge to be secured in front of your handlebars for easier, heads-up positioning and increased safety.
The out-front bike mount is compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 800 and 810.You can also use the mount for a Garmin Forerunner 310XT and Forerunner 910XT with the quick release kit (sold separately) for training.
All you have to do is remove the screws from the bottom, rotate the inner-mount and reinsert the screws, and your watch will mount in the proper orientation on the handle bar.