• Wearable GPS watch with a heart rate monitor
• Run, bike, swim, golf, ski and more, track all of your sporting activities
• Track your daily activities, including daily step count, distance, activity intensity and the number of floors you have climbed
• Built-in accelerometer and GPS allows you track indoor and outdoor running
• Get notifications when you hit milestones and get tips on how to stay healthy from virtual expert coaches
• The sleep tracker has the ability to recognise and record when you are in deep or light sleep, helping you get into a good sleeping pattern
• Battery life of up to eight days when GPS is not in use, and up to 13 hours when using the GPS
• A stylish digital watch design that is comfortable to wear and looks good whether worn at work or at the gym
• Connect to your smartphone to receive texts, calls, emails, and view social media and calendar alerts
• Reminders to stay active with move bar and vibration alerts
• Waterproof – measure your heart rate 24/7 without having to take it off when showering or taking part in water activitiesHow is my heart rate measured?
Vivoactive HR has built-in ‘Elevate’ wrist heart rate technology, which monitors your heart rate 24/7. This provides you with information on how many calories you have burned and the intensity of your fitness activities, so you can account all your hard work.
What activities can be measured?
With the Vivoactive activity tracker you can measure your heart rate while running, cycling, swimming, playing golf, skiing or any activity. With built-in GPS-enabled sports apps, you can track your stats and keep yourself connected with smart notifications. Throughout the day, the Vivoactive HR will count the number of steps you take, how many floors you have climbed, monitor your sleep and calculate intensity minutes of your activities. Using the GPS and accelerometer you can run both indoors and outdoors. Set up vibration alerts for heart rate, pace, run/walk intervals and more including, Auto Lap and Auto Pause. This provides a summary with stats such as total mileage, calories, average pace and overall time.
Is there a partnering app that can record my activities?
Vivoactive HR activity tracker automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats and share them with the online community. Garmin Connect lets you save, plan and share your activity and aim towards beating your daily step count goal, with alerts to remind you to keep moving. You will receive a shout out when you hit those milestones. Plus, you’ll get tips from virtual expert coaches on how to stay healthy.
Can I connect the Vivoactive HR to my smartphone?
Each time you receive a notification from your compatible smartphone e.g. email, calls, texts and social media alerts, it gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. To read more, simply swipe the screen. You can connect other devices to control features such as music and finding your phone. Vivoactive HR also displays useful weather information, temperature and more.