• Wearable GPS wristband with a heart rate monitor that measures your BPM (beats per minute)
• Track your daily activities, including the number of steps you take, the distance you have walked or run, activity intensity and even how many floors you have climbed
• Move IQ can tell the difference between movements like walking, running, biking and swimming, so you don't have to stop the timer
• Partnering app Garmin Connect can save, plan and share your activity progress and help you beat your daily goals
• Another app called MyFitnessPal works with Vivosmart HR Plus and logs food to record your calorie intake each day
• The sleep tracker has the ability to recognise and record when you are in deep or light sleep, helping you get into a good sleeping pattern
• Battery life of up to five days when GPS is not in use, and up to eight hours when using the GPS
• Slim design that looks good whether worn at work or at the gym
• Sleek, black and comfortable wristband
• Connect to your smartphone to receive texts, calls, emails, and view social media and calendar alerts
• Reminders to stay active with move bar and vibration alerts
• Waterproof - measure your heart rate whilst swimming and not have to take the wristband off when showeringHow is my heart rate measured?
Using 'Elevate' wrist heart rate technology, the Vivosmart HR Plus monitors your heart rate 24/7. Using your heart rate, Vivosmart HR Plus is able to calculate how many calories you have burned and the intensity of the activities you have taken part in, which provides better credit for your efforts.
What activities can be measured?
Measure the amount of steps take every day, as well as the distance you travel, and set yourself goals to beat. With 'Move IQ', you don't need to start or stop your activity timer when you start a new activity as the Vivosmart Heart Rate Plus can tell the difference between walking, running, biking and more.
With its integrated barometer altimeter, the Vivosmart Plus can also measure how many floors you have climbed. As the wristband is waterproof, you can measure your heart rate while swimming or in other water sport activities. Reminders can be set to help you stay active if you have been sat down for too long.
Is there a partnering app that can record my activities?
Vivosmart HR activity tracker automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats and share them with the online community. Garmin Connect lets you save, plan and share your activity and aim towards beating your daily step count goal. The MyFitnessPal app lets you create an account for detailed calorie tracking and link it to your Garmin Connect account. This allows you to compare calories consumed to total calories burned throughout the day.
Can I connect the Vivosmart HR to my smartphone?
Each time you receive a notification from your compatible smartphone e.g. email, calls, texts, social media alerts and more, it gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. To read more, simply swipe the screen. You can connect other Bluetooth enabled devices and use other features such as controlling your music and finding your phone.