• Wearable wristband heart rate monitor which measures your BPM (beats per minute)
• Track your daily activities such as the number of steps you take, the distance you have walked or ran, and even how many floors you have climbed
• Partnering app Garmin Connect can save, plan and share your activity progress and help you beat your daily goals
• Another app called MyFitnessPal works with Vivosmart HR and logs food to record your calorie intake each day
• The sleep tracker has the ability to recognise and record when you are in deep or light sleep, helping you get into a good sleeping pattern
• Battery life of up to five days
• Slim design looks good whether worn at work or at the gym
• Sleek black comfortable wristband
• Connect to your smartphone to receive texts, calls, e-mails, view social media and calendar alerts
• Reminders to stay active with move bar and vibration alerts
• 50m waterproof – measure your heart rate whilst swimming and won’t have to take the wristband off when showeringHow is my heart rate measured?
With heart rate technology the Vivosmart HR activity tracker measures your heart rate from the wrist 24/7. Using your heart rate, Vivosmart HR is able to calculate how many calories you have burned and the intensity of the activities you have taken part in, which provides better credit for your efforts.
What activities can be measured?
Measure the amount of steps you take every day as well as the distance and set yourself goals to beat. With its integrated barometric altimeter the Vivosmart HR can measure how many floors you have climbed. As the wristband is waterproof you can measure your heart rate while swimming or in other water sport activities. Reminders can be set to help you stay active to achieve your daily step goal if you have been sat down for too long.
Is there a partnering app that can record my activities?
Vivosmart HR activity tracker automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats and share with the online community. Garmin Connect lets you save, plan and share your activity and beat your daily step count goal. MyFitnessPal lets you create an account for detailed calorie tracking, and link it to your Garmin Connect account. This allows you to compare calories consumed to total calories burned throughout the day.
Can I connect the Vivosmart HR to my smartphone?
Each time you receive a notification from your compatible smartphone, it gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more. Connect other devices to control features such as music and finding your phone.