Geemarc ClearSound 600 Single Corded Phone
• Adjustable receiving volume control : up to 28dB
• Adjustable receiving tone control +/- 10dB
• Outgoing speech amplification :+/- 4dB
• Extra amplification on handset +12dB
• 3 emergency memories
• 6 direct memories
• Hands free, speakerphone
• Big button keypad with backlight
• Phone book : 90 numbers
• Last number redial
• Automatic hang up function
• Large alphanumeric display with backlight
• Call timer
• Navigational menu
• Date and time stamp
• Red light indicating new call
• Caller identification and call waiting
• Name & phone number display
• 99 incoming calls: names and numbers
• 30 outgoing calls: names and number
• 2 remote emergency transmitters included with 20-30m range
• Auto dials up to 6 emergency numbers in sequence
• Calls can be answered using the remote emergency button
• Emergency outgoing message can be pre-recorded by user
• Extra bright visual ring indicator
• Ringer level Hi / Low / Off
• 4 different rings
• Wall mountable
• Size :20 x 10 x 21 cm
• 4 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
• Supplied with an adapter plugDo you want some added security for your loved ones? The Geemarc CL600 may be what you've been waiting for. The Geemarc CL600 Emergency Response Phone is not only a big button amplified phone, ideal for people with hearing or visual impairments, but it also has some unique emergency features. The CL600 is amplified up to 40dB, making it easier to hear. The adjustable tone control means you can adjust the pitch of the receiving sound to customise it to your hearing loss. The Geemarc CL600 is also hearing aid compatible for interference free hearing for hearing aid users. The CL600 comes with 2 activators with lanyards and wrist bands to suit your needs. In a state of emergency, you would press a button on the activator, the CL600 would then call your 6 emergency number on a loop until a human response is obtained. The CL600 will then play a message to the recipient and the CL600 will shift onto hands free speakerphone, so you can still communicate. The Geemarc CL600 also has a reverse feature, so if you are concerned because your relative, who has a CL600, isn't picking up the phone, you can call their number, enter a pin number and this will connect the call and put the CL600 on loud speaker, so you can call out to them. Other features include a strobe light, flash memory; so in a power cut you wouldn't lose your emergency numbers, on-hook feature and water resistant activators.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.