• Connect to a 4 port hub via Gigabit Ethernet
• Supports up to 4 USB devices via internal USB 2.0 hub
• Supports USB printer, MFP, scanner, Audio, HID, UVC camera, mouse, keyboard and storage devices
• Manages printing jobs by printer name instead of IP address
• Supports DHCP, configures IP addresses automatically
• Supports majority of Ethernet protocols TCP/IP, Bonjour search
• Elite Silicons proprietary protocol (UNTP) allows Windows to support multifunction printersClick here to download the latest Drivers.
Enjoy the freedom of using and sharing USB devices over the LAN at home or at work with the 4-Port USB Gigabit Network Server. Simply connect a variety of USB devices such as hard-disks, sticks, card readers or webcams to the 4-Port USB Server and access them from any PC. Conveniently print centrally from your multi-purpose printer or easily access music, pictures, data and movies from every PC. The access of several users to one and the same device does not take place simultaneously, but instead one by one and is regulated by the accompanying software.