Gigabit USB 2.0 to Ethernet Adapter(Used)
• Converts a USB port to a 10/100/1000 Ethernet port• Supports Auto MDIX (straight and cross network cable auto-detection)• Plug your broadband or other network device into a USB port• Supports USB full and high speed modes with bus power capability• Compatible with USB 1.1 or USB 2.0• Half and full-duplex operationThis Gigabit USB 2.0 Ethernet adapter is a cost effective solution that converts a USB port into a 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet port. It enables low cost and affordable Gigabit Ethernet network connection to desktop, notebook PC, and embedded system using popular USB ports. No need to purchase an expensive Gigabit network interface card and to spare a PCI or Cardbus slot, just using your existing USB ports and you can upgrade your network connection speed. Drivers are required and supplied on CD-Rom. Supports Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit) and Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) as well as Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5 or later.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.